Winfield Community Theatre offers online ticket purchase.
We have set
up a shopping cart through the PayPal system. This program allows you to have the cost of your
tickets taken from your PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can charge the
tickets to a credit card or use your debit card. Once we receive notice of the purchase, we will pull the tickets
and you can pick them up at the door the night of the performance.
The individual tickets cost $9.00 a seat and a handling charge of $0.30.
You can also pay for your season tickets through PayPal. You will need to fill out an order form, either our
online form or a paper form. Online season ticket ordering and payment will close August 1, 2012. Season tickets are
$32 per person with a $1.00 handling charge.
A few points to remember:
- PayPal and credit cards can only be used online and in advance.
- Money can not be refunded after the curtain goes up. Please contact us by
email or phone
if you will not be attending and will need to exchange your ticket for another show.
- Online purchases will close by noon on Friday for that weekend's performances.
- To purchase more than one ticket for any night, please click on the "Add to cart"
button. Quantity can be adjusted there.
- You will receive an automatic e-mail confirmation of your order.
- Season Ticket vouchers mean that you have paid for the ticket but you still need to trade the voucher for a
reserved seat when tickets go on sale. They can be traded at the Winfield Chamber of Commerce, McIntire Tax
Center or at the door.
Tickets for "Fox on the Fairway"
Tickets already purchased will be held at the door the night of the performance.
Are no longer available online.